All submitted papers will be subjected to a double-blind peer review process. The accepted papers will be issued in the conference proceedings Indexed By Scopus
Full paper manuscript must be submitted through our conference management system. Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Preparing your manuscript
Please prepare your full paper according to the following instructions, and submit it through our conference management system by the given deadline.
Article preparation checklist:
- File(s) must be submitted in *.doc or *docx format
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Please follow the IOP Conference Series author guidelines when preparing your manuscript:
No Show Policy
The selected paper that will be published, must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. Papers which are not presented at the conference shall be deemed “no-show”.